Thursday, November 25, 2021

Much to be thankful for

As the day the US celebrates Thanksgiving finishes here, there is much to be thankful for in PNG and at Kudjip.  

  • I am thankful for this mission family at Kudjip, which is always changing, but remains a loving and supportive part of my life and work here
  • I am thankful that this wave of Covid, is definitely trending downward and seems to be almost over, with only 4 patients in our Isolation Ward today
  • I am thankful for God's hand at work in the lives of many of our patients, especially some of our really sick patients who we didn't expect to make it, but God intervened and they have pulled through
  • I am thankful for the number of PNG doctors that we have working with us and for the chance to work and learn together to serve the people of PNG
  • I am thankful for my family and friends back home and all their support through the years
  • I am thankful for the faithful staff the Hospital has, who for years have served this hospital to bring the Good News to the patients who come.