Sunday, July 29, 2018

Kids Movie Night


My sister recently sent me the movie Ferdinand, telling me that the kids here might like it.  I talked to some of the parents and there were very few of our MKs who had seen the movie, so I thought maybe we should have a movie night.  I recruited 3 other adults, and we hosted all 21 MKs (minus Charley), feeding them pizza, popcorn, raw veggies and cookies, and enjoyed an evening of Ferdinand, and the parents an evening without their kids.  We had a toy area set up for those kids who might not watch the whole movie and managed to keep most of the kids entertained by something throughout the evening.  I think it was a success for everyone, and was thankful for the 3 others (Pamela, Sheryl and Jonathon) who helped to look after those who needed a little bit more attention, and for the bigger kids who also were a great help.