Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grahamster

Graham hasn't gotten much blog time since I have been home, probably because he just sleeps, eats, and cries, but he is cute. He is much bigger than Luke was at his age. Today we took him to be weighed, and despite being almost 12 lbs, we found out he is only 50th percentile for his age, so he is actually normal. I have continued my night time call duties for him, and so I have gotten to spend a lot of time with him during the hours of 8 pm to 6 am. I have been getting relieved by Megan around 6 am, and so have had the opportunity go back to bed for a few hours of sleep before I get up again. Graham is still up quite frequently at night, and doesn't like to go to asleep outside of someone's arms. He is smiling now, and makes some sounds. He also is like a little bobble head doll with his head at times. He is a keeper and I will miss him.