Thursday, December 6, 2007

PE








I have started teaching PE to the missionary kids. So far I have only taught two times, but I have enjoyed it. I started with basketball because it didn't require any preparation on my part. We have gone over passing, dribbling, shooting, and a little defense. There is a wide variety of ages and skill level so it can be challenging to keep everyone involved and learning. The kids are now on Christmas break, so I have some time to prepare for what we will do next. I will do it at least once a week, and if the hospital isn't too busy, twice a week. In the past, they have learned basketball and softball the most. I hope to go over football, volleyball, soccer, track, physical fitness stuff, and play some kickball and dodgeball. If anyone remembers any great PE game they played as a kid or are currently playing feel free to let me know.