Monday, August 17, 2009

Aden

The other day when I walked home from work, Aden and Wiley were outside playing with a wiffleball and bat. They were really just throwing the ball and holding the bat, but not using them together. Aden wanted to show me how he threw the ball really high in the sky, so I got to play with them a bit. I tried to get them to hold the bat and swing it at the ball, but neither really wanted any part of that. Aunt Marsha and Becky came outside also, so we were all talking and playing with the balls. At one point, Aden just lifts up his shirt and starts walking down the road. We asked him what he was doing, and he said walking with his tummy open.
We all laughed, and soon saw Wiley following his older brother (but not long enough for me to get a pic of him too). They are cute boys who soon will be welcoming a little brother in October. You can read more about them at http://www.mipelabrata.blogspot.com/.