Monday, September 13, 2010

Safely home

It only took 28 hours from when I left to go to the airport in Port Moresby until I landed in Pittsburgh, but I am now back in the USA. Megan, Joe and boys were there to greet me. Graham, who apparently has stranger anxiety, looked at me, said mama, and came right to me. He wouldn't let me put him down while we were waiting for my bags, so I am thankful that he isn't afraid of me. We went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel after they picked me up. It sure is different to have dinner with 3 boys than it is to eat by myself, but it was fun. Luke was full of questions in the car, why are the cars here, why can't we see the moon, why is that green, good times. Eli slept a lot and I got to feed him some, but that is about all I expect out of him. I am looking forward to spending more time with them and their parents.