Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cookie Decorating






I only started decorating Christmas cookies when I was in high school and still enjoy it.  My sister had sent me some sugar cookie packets, so I thought I would spend some time with some of my MK nieces and nephew and decorate Christmas cookies.  Last weekend, the Dooley girls were staying with the McCoys, so I invited them over to do some cookie decorating.  We had a good time together and the girls enjoyed getting to decorate the cookies.  They each took their time making beautiful snowman, christmas trees, stockings, snowflakes and more.



A few days later the Goosens kids came over to decorate cookies.  Ethan, was pretty cute.  He put a whole bunch of icing on part of his first cookie and then just took a big bite.  We convinced him he should keep decorating before eating more, but we couldn't stop the licking of fingers and the tasting that was occurring.  Lexi and Emma made some beautiful cookies, and also enjoyed tasting the cookies and frosting.  We had a lot of fun.