Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving Kudjip Style


Thanksgiving isn't recognized as a Holiday here in PNG at the same time as it is in the US, so we do our best to still get together after work to make the most this time to come together and be thankful.  I got to enjoy 2 amazing Thanksgiving meals, and great fellowship with my PNG family.    We all came together on Thurs night for a time of Thanksgiving and pie sharing.  The MK school had a Tom Turkey Disguise contest and my time in Africa and my love of elephants inspired me to make this turkey disguise for Tom the Turkey so he didn't get eaten at Thanksgiving.  I am not a real artsy person, but it was fun to do.

There is a lot to be thankful for and the love of our Savior, the chance to serve at Kudjip and my PNG family are definitely some of what I am most thankful for this year.