Sunday, October 28, 2007

My new home




Yesterday, with the help of the Radcliffes and the McCoys I moved into my new home. Thankfully I haven't been here long and I only came with 2 suitcases and a carryon - so there wasn't a lot to move. I am now at the far end of the station, so there is less station traffic; but I am closer to the village, so apparently it can get loud at night. Last night wasn't a problem, so we shall see. I do live right next to the McCoys and to Dr. Bill's garden. He said I can pick out whatever I want whenever I want. Thankfully for him, I am not a huge vegetable fan, so I don't think I will be depleting his supply of fresh veggies. He does have pineapple and cabbage which I like, and I will keep trying more veggies as I am here, but don't look for me to become a vegetarian anytime soon.