Friday, October 8, 2010

Driving cross country

I picked up my car in Texas and started driving across country on my way back home to PA.  I stopped in Copperas Cove, TX; Tulsa, OK; Memphis, TN; Huntsville, AL; Birmingham, AL; Atlanta, GA; Greenwood, SC and Asheville, NC before getting back to PA.  I had great visits with friends from residency, from Philly, from Kudjip, and my aunt and uncle.  I caught up on all that was happening in their lives and got to share what God is doing in PNG.  I also got to briefly go to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL, which I enjoyed, and want to go back to since I only had an hour.  The Lord of the Rings Triology on audiobook CDs has helped to pass my time, which I would recommend for anyone planning a long journey.  Thank you to everyone who opened their home to me.  I am now off to the Prescription for Renewal Conference in Asheville, NC which is put on by World Medical Mission.