Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Tim Radcliffe



This past weekend, I traveled to Mt. Vernon, Ohio for Tim Radcliffe and Bethany McNeary's wedding.  Tim is Jim and Kathy's 3rd child, who I have met on his visits back home to PNG.  He is now at Wheaton and Bethany, a nurse and a twin, also came to PNG while at MVNU.  The wedding was very beautiful and Christ centered.  Thankfully the rain held off.  

I didn't realize the wedding was also going to be a little PNG reunion, but it sure was.  There were many former and current missionaries, and or their family members at the weekend celebrations.  It was a lot of fun to catch up with folks I haven't seen in a while and get to meet people I have only heard about.  It reminded me how blessed I am to serve in PNG and how thankful I am for my mission family.

The flower girls - Dora and Sylvia Potter (Jim and Kathy's granddaughters) - were awful cute.  Their cousin, Simeon, the newest Radcliffe grandchild, also received a lot of attention, especially since he got dedicated on Sunday with a number of the family present.

Thanks for getting married Tim and Bethany which made for a great weekend of fun, praying God's best for you as you start your lives together.