Friday, September 28, 2012

Saying goodbye to my family




I am so thankful for the time I have when I am home to be with Megan and Joe and their family.  I really enjoy the time I have with them when I am not traveling around during my 3+ months home.  I have enjoyed getting to share more with the boys about PNG and having them ask me questions about what I am doing and why.  I have enjoyed just being with them and joining in what they are doing - going in the woods to play narnia, going out in the rain to jump in mud puddles, having them come downstairs to my room to jump on the bed, playing soccer or baseball, and taking them on tractor rides.  I love my family and sure don't look forward to saying goodbye and not seeing them again for a couple years.  I am so thankful for their support while I am home as well as throughout the year.