Monday, April 6, 2015

The doctors at Kudijp Nazarene Hospital

7.5 years ago, I came as the new doctor and benefited from the wisdom of those who had come before me - Andy, Susan, Scott, Bill and Jim.  Their investment in me has molded and shaped me into the missionary physician I am today, having learned much along the way.  Now I find myself as one of the older missionaries who gets the opportunity to help guide and teach some of our new doctors (Katherine, Ben, Mark, Ted and Imelda) as they are being molded formed into missionary physicians.  We all have different talents and different interests in medicine, but we are all here to serve the suffering and hurting in PNG.  Together we help to shine the light of Christ a little brighter in Papua New Guinea.  I am thankful to be a part of this missionary family and this team of doctors.