Saturday, May 13, 2017

Yosemite National Park





2 years ago, I planned a trip to Yosemite National Park with Joe and Susie McCoy, and when I was in California this past week speaking, we went.  We had great weather to enjoy God's amazing creation. We tried to see as much as we could in the 2 days we had.  I sure would like to spend more time there, but for now I will take the 2 days I had.


For those who maybe concerned about my health, please know that I am okay.  This is typically a slow growing mass and I am feeling absolutely fine - I mean I just hiked for 2 days through Yosemite and did so without any problems.  I am continuing my traveling and speaking during my this Home Assignment time, and still hope to return to PNG in August, but there will be more scans and doctor's visits between then and now, to help determine that.  Thanks for your prayers for shrinkage of the mass.