Monday, October 8, 2018

African Safari

For years now, I have wanted to go to Africa on a Safari.  Pamela West, is a Radiographer (she takes Xrays) and has been coming to Kudjip every year for the past 15 to train our National folks in Xray.  Through the years, we have become friends and have gone on many vacations together and have talked about going on a Safari for years.  She is from South Africa and has told me about her Safari adventure 20 some years ago, and so for the past few years, we have been planning our own safari adventure and it finally happened.  I got to spend 6 days driving around National Parks in Tanzania in the hopes of seeing God's amazing creation in it's own environment.   It didn't disappoint.  Here are a few of the thousands of pictures I took while I was there.  
Cheetah
Zebra mom and baby
Kiliminjaro Airport in Arusha, Tanzania
One of many elephants we saw
Wharthogs and Tompson's Gazelle
A giraffe
One of over 30 lions we saw
Sunset

Pam and I in the Serengeti NP