Sunday, September 30, 2007

Missionaries



I have been enjoying my time with the other missionaries here. Yesterday, I traveled with the Dooleys and some of the Bennetts to a restaurant in Mt. Hagen. We saw a bunch of traditional carvings as shown above, and had a very nice lunch. I have played a game called Settlers of Catan with the Dooleys which as been a lot of fun. I have enjoyed dinner with the Boyes the past 2 weeks. We watched a movie called First Contact - which tells of the first people coming up into the Highlands area of PNG. Tomorrow, we are going to watch a movie called Pineapple which is also about PNG. I recently had pizza and watched a movie with the Myers during their friday family night. I was on call, but thankfully didn't get called all night after 5:30pm. It has been a blessing as everyone is making me feel at home.