Sunday, August 21, 2016

Nash Family Visit

Megan and I on a boat in Madang

Playing Settlers of Catan
Kayaking in Madang

Handing out stuffed animals on Pediatric Ward
Luke and a traditional dressed guy









Luke hanging a sign


My sister and two oldest nephews came to visit me for 2 weeks beginning of August.  I had a great vacation with them while they were here and enjoyed showing them PNG and introducing them to those I live and work with.  We did some fun stuff like snorkeling in Madang and playing games, but we also packaged pills in the pharmacy, hung up signs around the hospital and gave animals to the kids in the hospital.  Before heading home, we spent a few days in Australia and enjoyed feeding kangaroos and seeing koalas and other Australian animals.
Graham and his alligator hat

Megan and I with a kangaroo
On a hike in PNG
With Miles and Graham
Snorkeling
Luke and an emu
Luke snorkeling
Graham snorkeling
Luke feeding a kangaroo
Up in a tree house
Graham feeding a kangaroo

Megan, Luke, Graham and I with a Kangaroo
In front of the Nazarene Hospital Sign