Thursday, April 13, 2017

Back in Pennsylvania



I left PNG the end of March and traveled back to Pennsylvania for my Home Assignment.  I spent the first week studying for my Family Practice Boards, and now am gearing up to start speaking and sharing with friends, family, supporters and churches over the next few months.  Part of being home, means spending time and reconnecting with family and I am thankful for the support of my family both when I am away and home.  My sister and brother-in-law open up their home to me for the next 4 months and I am thankful to be able to be a part of their family, and enjoy getting to reconnect with my nephews and niece and seeing them grow up.  

I haven't been home in PA in the spring for over 10 years, so I am trying to get used to the variety of weather I have experienced over the past 10 days - with temps of 30 degrees with snow to 70 degrees and sun the next.  Glad I have a wide variety of clothes and my sister's closet to steal from.

Up next is Easter and then a District Tour in Indianapolis and Mammoth Cave National Park.