Thursday, June 14, 2012

Video of Kudjip


Recently a team from Samaritan’s Purse came to shoot some videos and pictures of our hospital and did interviews with a number of us here and took pictures and video of our work at the hospital.  Since I came here initially through Samaritan’s Purse/World Medical Mission and the Post Residency Program, they wanted to spend some time with me and ask me some questions about my experience.  They followed me into a CSection, on ward rounds, in the clinic and in the ER.  It was kind of crazy with 5 guys and lots of equipment all in a small space, but it worked.  I caught a picture of them when they were interviewing Jim and you can see what I mean. 
It was funny to see our patient’s reaction to the cameras as they stood around watching everything.  Most just stood and stared, some were frozen, not knowing where to go or what to do or how to get out of the way of the entourage that was coming.  Not sure when the video will be coming out, but keep watching.